Sunday, April 22, 2012

Your Love Is Unconditional

I am so inadequate and unworthy, and I mess up so often, but God's love is not based on what I am or what I do, it is based on His own loving character.  He provided for my deepest need when He sent His own Son to the cross to pay for my sin.  I don't deserve His love, but I receive it because of His grace and mercy.  The scripture used in this song is Psalm 103:11-14... 
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
   so great is his love for those who fear him;
as far as the east is from the west,
   so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
  As a father has compassion on his children,
   so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;
 for he knows how we are formed,
   he remembers that we are dust. 
When I fall down He shows compassion and picks me up time and time again.  I praise God for His complete provision and abundant love!  I thank Him for this song to help me remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that blesses you, please share it with your friends. Also, please don't be bashful about leaving comments or asking questions. :) ~Juanita (jmhuyett@verizon.net)